Friday

Cape Cod Times Interview

So... Last September I was approached by Neil from The Cape Cod Times for a possible interview about my work as an illustrator, MICE (the Massachusetts Independent Comics Expo), and my ties to the Cape.  He snapped a couple of quick shots and sent me an email a few days later.  I figured that if I was lucky then I would get one of those Q&A blurbs with my picture next to it.

A week or so went by and Neil sent me another email asking to expand the interview to be less about MICE (since MICE 2012 had already finished up) and more about the October events for BIG COLLAGE.  When the article finally came out I was blown away to see that I was given such a huge piece of real estate.  Thanks again to Neil and The Cape Cod Times!  The Halloween Meltdown was a blast, and I hope to make it to more events for Halloween Meltdown 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment