Monday

MICE Print Leftovers

"Sandtrooper Print"
11" x 17" Digital Print on Card Stock
Hand-signed and numbered edition of 25

"Blue Owl Print"
8.5" x 11" Digital Print and Ink on Ivory Card Stock
The hand-inked trees on each print are different, making each print unique.

"Ghostwolf Print"
11" x 14" Silkscreen and Spray Paint on Bristol Paper
Hand-signed and numbered edition of 25
The spray paint splatter on each print is different, making each print unique.

These are the three designs I worked up as prints for MICE. I have a very limited number of the Sandtrooper (maybe 5 or 6). I have more of the Blue Owl and Ghostwolf designs, but they are moving much faster than I thought they would. If you have any interest, then please email me at mahan.dave@gmail.com.

All MICE leftover prints are $15 for 1 print, $25 for 2, and $35 for 3. All prices include cost of shipping and paypal fees. I will also include a copy of "Duke Drastic: Last Man in Space" with each purchase (while supplies last).

No comments:

Post a Comment